When nail wraps were first introduced, they were like full cover stickers that kept peeling at the corners so I don't usually go for them when it comes to choosing a fast and alternative nail art methods.
However, these new nail wraps from Born Pretty Store are totally different - they are actually full nail water decals! They have come a long way from the old sticker ones and I found these were more to my liking.
The set I chose features 5 different checked patterns which come individually wrapped along with a nail file and a wooden cuticle pusher.
I chose the lightest design for I was in a spring kind of mood and I applied them over a clear base coat. Now, these decals do not come with instructions but you basically apply them the same way as you would smaller water decals. Just in case you're still a beginner, here's a little step-by-step guide:
1. Push cuticles with the wooden stick, prep nails and apply a base coat. You can go with clear polish since the decal will cover all your nail.
2. Select the decal size which best suits your nails and if your nails are not too long, you can use the same decal for two nails.
3. Remove the protective film and trim the selected decal to the size of your nail, making sure to cut it a little longer than your actual nail.
4. Using tweezers, pick up the decal and put it in a little room temperature water for a approximately 10 seconds.
5. Gently slide the decal off the backing and lower onto your nail making sure to avoid any air bubbles. Smooth the decal gently over the nail.
6. File away any excess decal and seal with a top coat.
Application, although it may take some time, is quite easy and you don't have to wait a long time for it to be dry plus you get instant nail art!
On my nails, these lasted for around 5 days although I did start to notice some minor tip-wear by the third day.
I would definitely recommend this kind of nail wraps which I think are an awesome deal for $4.10, plus you can get 10% off with my code EBABK31 at checkout!