Review | Pupa Milano Super After Sun Cream

Come summer, we get to see a lot adverts for sun blocks and sun protection products, and rightly so; but what about taking care of our skin after exposure to the sun? Today I want to show you my latest discovery in this department - the Pupa Milano Super After Sun Cream.


What makes this after sun different from others I have used in the past is that I can use this in the shower on clean, wet skin for a more rapid absorbtion. Moreover, it contains Sun Optimizer as its active ingredient which helps prolong your tan - something my paler than pale skin craves.

I have found this to be extremely useful after a full day at sea when all I want to do when I get home is shower and sleep. Thus, all I have to do is shower and slather on Pupa Milano After Sun Cream while my skin is still wet. And if my hair and face are in need of a moisturising treat, this product can be applied to them as well; though I do recommend you rinse your hair after leaving the product for a couple of minutes.


I really look forward to using this product following sun exposure when my skin is craving that minty fresh feeling of something soothing and emollient and I cannot recommend the product enough! Pupa Milano Multifunction Super After Sun Cream comes in a maxi size 300ml tube and retails for €16.30 from authorised pharmacies and outlets.

PR Sample


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment